Calstock Emergency Food Point/Shop
- Stocking a small range of emergency/essentials
- Able to make deliveries to your doorstep if you are shielding or self isolating- ‘phone 834452 and speak to Michal to arrange this
- We need feedback on stock, and volunteers to staff the shop and help with other tasks if it is to continue – phone 834452 or email Calstock village hall
- A current stock list is displayed at the hall in the kitchen window and on the entrance door (river end of the hall, enter via the patio)
- Accepting card payments (preferred) but cash is also accepted. Please bring your own bags.
Tuesdays 2-4 pm
Why not call in as part of your exercise-walk, jog, cycle, skip along and see what’s available right here on your doorstep.
Calstock Village Hall is located in an idyllic part of Cornwall in the Tamar Valley.
The venue has a range of facilities, including a licensed bar with a good selection of wine and beer.
It has a modern catering kitchen and sound and lighting facilities for music and theatrical productions.
The hall and its bar is a space for community activities and events. Our much loved Tamar Valley Pre-School is run from the hall most weekday mornings.
Music and theatre events take place throughout the year. For more information see our events page.
Calstock Village Hall is host to many regular groups and activities. For more information see our activities page.
The venue is available for private hire and is ideal for wedding parties, private parties and any other celebrations.
New charges mean that the hall can be booked by locals for as little as £10 per hour for an evening event, or £4 per hour for a children's event in the small hall.
For travel information click here.
Saturday 19th December 2020
King Dinosaur and Mark J Lee
A socially distanced gig
Tickets available in bubbles of 4 or 6
The evening will adhere to government guidelines for live music, performance and hospitality
Maximum audience capacity of 48
£10 per person
To book a table bubble please email email@example.com, stating whether you want a bubble of 4 or 6. Once booked you will be invoiced for the full amount.
No entry on the night without prior booking. Limited availability.
Doors open at 7.30pm with music from 8pm
The Post Office is run from the hall twice a week.
Tuesdays 14.00 until 17.00
Thursdays 09.00 until 13.00
Calstock Village Hall is a resource run by the community for the community. It has a committee of volunteers who are always happy to welcome new members. If you would like to get involved in whatever capacity, and even if you only have a small amount of time, all help is gratefully accepted.
Please contact Matt Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org