1. BAR: ‘one-off’ users wishing to have the bar open will be charged an additional minimum £20 per hour to cover bar staff (depending on how many staff are needed). The minimum hire period is 3 continuous hours.
2. CLEANING: Hirers will be charged a £30 deposit for cleaning. This will be returned if the hirer cleans the Hall at the end of their hire period to the standard at which they started their hire. in which case a £30 deposit will be paid to be returned if the everything is left as was found. Cleaning does not include the putting away of any chairs and tables used.
3. SMALL PA: The small 300W ‘plug and play’ PA is charged at £30 per hire to cover set up and take down.
4. STAGE: £40 per hire to cover the cost of 2 people needed to set up and take down.
5. STAGE LIGHTING: to be negotiated depending on need.
- Hire charges will be reviewed annually.
- The hirer agrees to replace breakages and any damage to the property other than that resulting from fair wear and tear.
- The Hall’s ‘Terms and Conditions of Hire’ apply to all users.
- Hirers will be charged a deposit or the full amount of hire, on booking.
All queries should be made to the Hall Administrator, Matt Taylor at email@example.com.
Matt Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org
The hall has two main rooms available for hire along with the foyer:
The MAIN HALL size is 7.97 x 15.30m x 3.71m high with a capacity of 130 seated for a concert. The stage lighting bars are 200mm below the ceiling and the parcans hang off those bars to a depth of 450mm. The lighting bars are set off the side walls by 500mm and 1150mm to the back wall
The SMALL HALL incorporates the bar, which is shuttered off when not required. Clear space excluding bar is 6.49 x 4.15m
BAR: Zack is our bar manager. He stocks a full range of ale in bottles and on draught, cider, beer, wine and spirits and will be happy to discuss any special requirements for your event.
STAGING: We have a 6.1 x 3.05m quality stage 600mm high with a 3.05x1.52m drum riser for hire within the hall.
We also have a smaller chipboard stage for more intimate events.
PA & AUDIO: We have two PA systems as well as audio equipment which can be hired for use within the hall along with our Tech Manager Mal.
Please contact us for more details.
STAGE LIGHTING: We have a comprehensive ceiling track mounted lighting system that will illuminate theatre and live music or DJ events. The system can also be used to create subtle mood lighting for parties etc.
CATERING: We work with a number of local caterers for events in the hall